TO-DO LIST BEFORE SUMMER ENDS
There’s only 2 months left until summer comes to an end. I hope you are finding those sweet moments of summer bliss, staying cool, and checking things off your summer to-do list. I made a short to-do list to keep your summer alive and colorful and oh yeah, fun.
- Go to your favorite rock band concert. Up there is the 1975. (Probably the most fun I had at a concert with a bunch of middle schoolers.) Coldplay still awaits.
- Grab your bright summery lip color on-the-go. This one is Amazonian Butter Lipstick by Tarte.
- Don’t forget to match your cute outfits with a dainty necklace. Get a matching one with your bestie. My latest love is the Shapeshift Necklace from Madewell.
- Go explore the locals. I learned to get to know your local community better is to go to the places where they are at. I love finding new local shops, dessert places (especially, this hot cakes shop in Seattle, WA), and restaurants. Check those places off your list.
- Never stop going to your local farmers markets. You can find all the ones in Orange County here.
- Go explore the wilderness and get lost in the silence and nature. I recently went star gazing at Joshua Tree and fell in love. It’s definitely a must go.
- Go camping.
- Travel while you can.
- Re-watch your favorite movies. Yes, this is the time to have those re-runs. Even the ones you know the entire movie in verbatim.
- Fill your place with succulents and cacti. These are great summer plants and require low maintenance.
- Change up you hair for the summer. I always feel like summer’s the time for a new-do. This is the time, I got bangs.
HAVE A LOVELY TUESDAY!
*This post is in honor of celebrating my best friend’s birthday this past weekend. In no particular order. These are all the memories and fun shenanigans we did together. Happy Belated Birthday, Kelly!