BANANA ICE CREAM
HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY! To commemorate this national holiday, I’m sharing with you one of my favorite summer recipes. I usually dislike bananas because of its texture, but I found a simple and easy way to eat over-ripened bananas. Enjoy and have a delicious and sunny sunday #funday.
- 2 overripe bananas
- chia seeds
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- cocoa nibs
- Peel and cut your bananas.
- Place into bowl.
- Freeze for about 3 hours or overnight.
- Place bananas in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl and top with berries, chia seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, and cocoa nibs. (or other favorite toppings!)
- Best eaten immediately after making or place ice cream in freezer.
- Optional: add a tablespoon of dry milk powder or milk for a creamy taste.