Many of you have asked me, “When are you going to start a blog?”
So…. after many years of talking about doing one, here it is!
…. And this is just the beginning.
Starting this blog was a daunting step for me, partially because this means letting people into my world and facing the fear of not being able to put out good content. Another part was time; life just keeps getting in the way. However, I believe the Lord gives us gifts and talents and there’s nothing that brings the Lord more joy than His children using them. I hope to post at least once a week and to bring on board many of my close friends and other contributors to post recipes, tips, encouragements, and other miscellaneous content that they’ve been inspired by as well.
So grab a cup of coffee, a spatula, or a glue gun (depending on which post you might stumble upon), and hop alongside me.
20 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I love simple and healthy foods, so one of my favorite things to make is spaghetti but I love making it my own. Whether I make my own sauce, or meatballs, or decide to make it into spaghetti pie, I will do what it takes.
2. I’m double jointed.
3. Favorite drink: Vanilla Chia Tea Lattes
4. I am obsessed with the smell of coffee, which is why you will forever find me at a coffee shop.
5. My go-to outfit is ripped jeans and a striped tee. No lie.
7. My love for concerts is unreal. I’ve been to at least 15 of them in my lifespan.
8. When it’s a cloudy day, I light up candles and listen to mellow music.
9. My favorite city is Seattle, Washington and it’s probably because I LOVE CLOUDY DAYS!
10. I have a brother who loves yoga and the Cinderella Story more than me (he’s single ladies).
11. One of my favorite quote is from my girl Julia Child who says, “People who love to eat are always the best people.”
12. I can only eat half a banana and then I start gagging.
13. I crave a smoothie every time I do an intense workout.
14. Running is my almost daily getaway.
15. Children usually make my day 10x better.
16. Depending on my mood, my playlist usually includes Gungor, All Sons and Daughters, Angus and Julia Stone, Coldplay, Mat Kearney, Sam Smith, Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spector, Mumford and Sons, and Of Monsters and Men. My car jams are usually Taylor Swift. I have every single one of her albums.
17. I’m a SEAHAWKS fan! GO HAWKS!
18. My first 3 love languages are quality time, words of affirmation, and gift giving (for both giving and receiving).
19. I hope to one day end plastic bags at grocery stores and make composting mandatory in California.
20. My nickname in college was Kami Stewart (I never understood why :p).